This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/21016] pthread_cond support is broken on hppa
- From: "danglin at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:59:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/21016] pthread_cond support is broken on hppa
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from John David Anglin <danglin at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
I believe this was introduced by the following patch:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.