This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/21004] fread/fwrite does not handle EINTR correctly
- From: "bernd.edlinger at hotmail dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 12:53:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/21004] fread/fwrite does not handle EINTR correctly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Bernd Edlinger <bernd.edlinger at hotmail dot de> ---
One other thing that mitigates the effect of EINTR handling in stdio is
that at least linux does never return EINTR on disk files and even
NFS files mounted without the intr option.
So additionally to having signals without SA_RESTART it needs
a blocking I/O on a character device.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.