This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20729] glibc-2.24 fails to build for i486 with -Os
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:24:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20729] glibc-2.24 fails to build for i486 with -Os
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to john.frankish from comment #9)
> Using "echo "CFLAGS += -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i486 -mtune=i686 -Os
> -pipe" > configparms" fixes things.
> Note that I was not using "-fno-omit-frame-pointer".
It's implied by -Os.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.