This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/20730] Need a way to tell pthread_cancel and pthread_exit don't do the forced unwind
- From: "baiyang at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:34:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/20730] Need a way to tell pthread_cancel and pthread_exit don't do the forced unwind
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Bai Yang <baiyang at gmail dot com> ---
And if the user appreciate the current unconventional "unique feature" they
just don't need do anything. I'm not requesting you to change the default
behaviors, I just request you to add an optional setting to compliance the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.