This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20721] Cross-compiling glibc with CFLAGS option -march fails
- From: "devnglee at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 03:33:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20721] Cross-compiling glibc with CFLAGS option -march fails
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Nam-goo Lee <devnglee at gmail dot com> ---
Thanks for the replies.
Putting -march in CC instead of CFLAGS, as Joseph commented, did the job for
The following command lines resulted in a successful build:
1) export CC="arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv7-a"
2) CC=$CC ../glibc/configure --prefix=[some_directory_path]
I've also attached config.log which Carlos asked for, just in case it might be
of some use. (the config.log that failed to build glibc)
I've also attached config.log for the successful build.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.