This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/20719] glibc: canceled pthread_cond_wait invokes wrong internal cleanup handler, leading to OOB write
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:40:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/20719] glibc: canceled pthread_cond_wait invokes wrong internal cleanup handler, leading to OOB write
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
Created attachment 9585
unwind-c.c instrumentation patch
I could not reproduce the race with a conditional breakpoint in
__gcc_personality_v0, so I had to instrument it and use an unconditional
breakpoint on unwind_break_on_pc, after setting unwind_break_pc.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.