This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug glob/20707] gl_pathv entries not set to NULL with GLOB_DOOFFS
- From: "mike at php dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 06:45:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug glob/20707] gl_pathv entries not set to NULL with GLOB_DOOFFS
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Michael Wallner <mike at php dot net> ---
Hi, is there still anyone listening? I'm apparently not allowed to reopen this
As already mentioned in comment #3, the faulty behavior can be reproducibly
triggered by GLOB_BRACE|GLOB_DOOFFS.
And comment #4 shows, that the alloc actually happens in glob_in_dir by a
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.