This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- From: "igor.liferenko at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 02:05:31 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Igor Liferenko <igor.liferenko at gmail dot com> ---
Created attachment 9580
added TODO about streams which are not backed by a POSIX file descriptor
This is the new patch.
I added comment with TODO about the streams which are not backed by a POSIX
Please somebody say if this patch is correct and if you will consider applying
it sometime in the future.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.