This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:35:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #58 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
__nl_langinfo_l is at a public symbol version and used by libstdc++
(libstdc++ needs to use internal symbols like that for namespace reasons;
indeed, we probably need to add more such exports for libstdc++ use). It
needs to stay backward compatible.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.