This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:27:30 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/20677] perror() changes orientation of stream when it is redirected
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Igor Liferenko from comment #5)
> What is your opinion about this patch?
See comment 2. You cannot assume stderr is backed by a POSIX file descriptor.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.