This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/18435] pthread_once hangs when init routine throws an exception
- From: "wuyongwei at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 00:04:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/18435] pthread_once hangs when init routine throws an exception
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #14 from Yongwei Wu <wuyongwei at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Jonathan Wakely from comment #13)
> For GCC's std::call_once I'm not going to use pthread_once at all, so this
> will only affect code that explicitly uses pthread_once with functions that
> throw. Such code should probably use std::call_once instead, which is
> required to handle exceptions.
Actually the reason I found this thread was that I found std::call_once failed
on the new Ubuntu but worked on the old one....
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.