This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20647] GLIBC quitting every program - glibc on Pentium-S leads to assertion: "maxidx >= 2"
- From: "hjl.tools at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:56:23 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20647] GLIBC quitting every program - glibc on Pentium-S leads to assertion: "maxidx >= 2"
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from H.J. Lu <hjl.tools at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to ralph from comment #7)
> I had the version with "0" return value already tested positively
> (productive system).
> Should I try it with "-1", too?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.