This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug malloc/20646] sysmalloc incorrectly fails with custom morecore function
- From: "guillaume at morinfr dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:11:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug malloc/20646] sysmalloc incorrectly fails with custom morecore function
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Guillaume Morin <guillaume at morinfr dot org> ---
I should add that this is not purely theoretical. This is easy to make
allocations fail when using libhugetlbfs's morecore (my program is basically a
simpler version of it).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.