This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/20661] New: Use gcc stpncpy builtin chk function
- From: "adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:41:37 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/20661] New: Use gcc stpncpy builtin chk function
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20661
Summary: Use gcc stpncpy builtin chk function
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org
Target Milestone: ---
Current string3.h comments states GCC does not provide stpncpy_chk builtin.
However since r182378 GCC does provide stpncpy_chk builtin support and it is
included in official GCC 4.7.4 package (so it should be fine to use on GLIBC
without GCC version guards).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.