This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20647] GLIBC quitting every program - glibc on Pentium-S leads to assertion: "maxidx >= 2"
- From: "ralph at gauernet dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:03:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20647] GLIBC quitting every program - glibc on Pentium-S leads to assertion: "maxidx >= 2"
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from ralph at gauernet dot de ---
Having a look at "init_cacheinfo" "0" seems to me being neutral as return value
Am I wrong?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.