This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/20019] Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:09:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/20019] Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
I think the assumption in this patch is probably wrong: With BIND_NOW, the CPU
feature bits are needed before __libc_start_main is called, so deferring
initialization to this stage of process startup does not work.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.