This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/20019] Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:18:44 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/20019] Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
I tried to bisect this. The behavioral change happened around this commit:
Author: H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 03:37:47 2015 -0700
Add _dl_x86_cpu_features to rtld_global
This patch adds _dl_x86_cpu_features to rtld_global in x86 ld.so
and initializes it early before __libc_start_main is called so that
cpu_features is always available when it is used and we can avoid
calling __init_cpu_features in IFUNC selectors.
Pinpointing it further requires some code changes because the Git revisions in
this range do not actually compile (missing definition of HAS_RTM etc.).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.