This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- From: "aoliva at sourceware dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:18:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at sourceware dot org> ---
aarch64 was the first thing I tried, but the compile farm hosts won't let me
in. It seems like the old key types with which I registered are no longer
acceptable to either my local ssh client or their ssh server, and my newer keys
are not there, so I can't use them yet. I sent an update request last week,
but I haven't got a response yet.
As for _dl_tls_allocate_init, thanks for the backtrace. I was expecting it a
lot earlier than that. The report didn't make it clear the problem was in the
separate thread, rather than in the main one.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.