This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20621] New: glibc 2.27 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- From: "michael.tremer at ipfire dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:38:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20621] New: glibc 2.27 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20621
Summary: glibc 2.27 fails to compile on x86_64 with "operand
type mismatch" in fpu/e_expl.S
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: michael.tremer at ipfire dot org
CC: carlos at redhat dot com
Target Milestone: ---
I am compiling an unmodified version of glibc on my machine and receive the
following issue on x86_64:
> ../sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/e_expl.S: Assembler messages:
> ../sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/e_expl.S:84: Error: operand type mismatch for `jae'
> /builddir/source/glibc-build/sysd-rules:1651: recipe for target '/builddir/source/glibc-build/math/s_expm1l.o' failed
GCC is 5.3.0 with both binutils 2.26 and 2.27
I think it is unlikely that this is a compiler bug and the file hasn't been
changed in quite a while. Glibc 2.23 is compiling fine with the same compiler
Would be happy to get any advice on how to find the problem here.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.