This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 16:32:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Neither of the two functions is actually called in the test case. Any fixes
need to be made to _dl_allocate_tls_init.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.