This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- From: "aoliva at sourceware dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:13:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19826] invalid pointer returned from __tls_get_addr with static linking
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at sourceware dot org> ---
How do you even get references to __tls_get_addr in a static program? I don't
see that the symbol is defined in any of the static libraries! I wonder if
it's ARM-specific, or whether the call is relaxed, after all, just not
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.