This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20554] ld: bss-plt forced due to /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a(ppc-mcount.oS)
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 19:47:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20554] ld: bss-plt forced due to /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a(ppc-mcount.oS)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
With that patch almost all of the gcc tests that were marked unsupported due to
the linker message are now passing.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.