This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/20591] New: Remove obsolete DNSSEC support
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 10:53:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/20591] New: Remove obsolete DNSSEC support
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20591
Summary: Remove obsolete DNSSEC support
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fweimer at redhat dot com
Target Milestone: ---
<arpa/nameser.h> and other places refer to the old DNSSEC protocol, which was
never deployed widely and is incompatible with the current protocol version.
We do not need to implement support for decoding these record types, and
providing related definitions in header files is misleading.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.