This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/19810] dlopen with both RTLD_NOLOAD and RTLD_NODELETE causes a segmentation fault
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 12:22:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/19810] dlopen with both RTLD_NOLOAD and RTLD_NODELETE causes a segmentation fault
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net> ---
(In reply to email@example.com from comment #3)
> Please set the target milestone when marking a bug as fixed.
Sorry, I didn't know about that, I will try to do that better. Also I don't
know bugzilla very well, therefore I would appreciate some hint about how to to
that. I am not able to edit or select the value, contrary to other fields.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.