This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- From: "digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 23:34:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #52 from Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com> ---
Sorry for the delay, recently I was overwhelmed with another Linux related
project. The last response is that this change breaks ABI so versioning should
be implemented to retain the backward compatibility.   Unfortunately,
I'll have to learn more about it as this concept is new for me. Fortunately,
also I got some tips about it but more tips would be welcome.
Piotr, believe me, I find this bug as blatant as you do.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.