This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/15310] _dl_sort_fini is O(n^3) causing slow exit when many dsos
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 05:00:35 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/15310] _dl_sort_fini is O(n^3) causing slow exit when many dsos
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #24 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Patrick Stahr from comment #23)
> Did this get accepted and committed for a given release of glibc? Or is it
> still waiting for someone to write a test that does the coverage over the
> permutation of DT_NEEDED trees?
This is not fixed in any version of glibc. Yes, we still need better coverage
testing of the permutation of DT_NEEDED trees to ensure the loader is doing the
right thing. Each tree needs to verify it was loaded in the correct order.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.