This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20517] sparcv9 missing fdiml compat symbol
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 00:24:15 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20517] sparcv9 missing fdiml compat symbol
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Presumably you mean 32-bit sparcv9 (since 64-bit sparc doesn't use
ldbl-opt)? And presumably this is a recent regression, given that
libm.abilist has both GLIBC_2.1 and GLIBC_2.4 fdiml symbols? In which
case you should CC relevant people such as Aurelien.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.