This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/20480] Patch: ifunc not executable, crashes sudo qemu
- From: "adam_richter2004 at yahoo dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:58:30 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/20480] Patch: ifunc not executable, crashes sudo qemu
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Adam J. Richter <adam_richter2004 at yahoo dot com> ---
Note that the sample program that I attached is a tar.gz file, because I
included a Makefile to pass the specific CFLAGS and LDFLAGS needed to reproduce
the problem and to provide a "make test" target to illustrate the problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.