This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug librt/20489] timer_create in compatibility mode on a 64bit big-endian system segfaults
- From: "ian.merin at thalesesec dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:42:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug librt/20489] timer_create in compatibility mode on a 64bit big-endian system segfaults
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #17 from ian.merin at thalesesec dot com ---
(In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #16)
> You do not link libtimer.so against librt. As a result, libtimer.so
> contains a non-versioned symbol reference, which is bound to a compatibility
> We currently do not have good diagnostics for this issue. I don't know yet
> if this is something we can improve in binutils or in ld.so.
Thank you. That was the problem. The issue is resolved.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.