This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20502] New: SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault in different Gnome Applications
- From: "torben.andresen at tapsiturtle dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:47:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20502] New: SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault in different Gnome Applications
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20502
Summary: SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault in different Gnome
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: torben.andresen at tapsiturtle dot net
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
i'm getting often an crash on Gnome Applications. This is all what i get from
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0 0x00007f57cbdd3446 in strlen () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6
I'm using ArchLinux and have an Repo for Gnome Devel activated so the Gnome
Apps are from 3.22 Development.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.