This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/20500] New: dlopen of libpthread in static executable crashes
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:31:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/20500] New: dlopen of libpthread in static executable crashes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 20500
Summary: dlopen of libpthread in static executable crashes
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
When libpthread is dynamically loaded into a static executable the reference to
_rtld_global is resolved to the instance in the (just loaded) ld.so, but when
the libpthread initializer is run nothing has initialized _rtld_global yet.
This causes __pthread_initialize_minimal to crash when calling
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.