This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/14333] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:18:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/14333] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Paul Pluzhnikov from comment #6)
> Previous attempts to fix this:
These two changes are potentially acceptable since IBM has copyright
assignments in place. Someone needs to review in more detail.
These changes from Fujitsu should not be reviewed. Fujitsu does not have
copyright assignment and looking at the patches could taint a reviewer.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.