This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 13:24:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Sumeet Keswani from comment #9)
> here is the lscpu info
Thanks, this is fairly close to what I used. Have you been able to run the
script referenced in comment 8?
Can you reproduce the issue with more recent glibc versions than what's in Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 6?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.