This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- From: "andrew.n.senkevich at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 10:45:26 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/20033] [x86_64] vectorized math function don't call the __finite versions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Andrew Senkevich <andrew.n.senkevich at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to email@example.com from comment #9)
> If the commit fixes the bug, please resolve it as FIXED with target
> milestone set to 2.25.
But editing of this bug is disabled for me, could you fix it?
I think it is subject for backport to 2.22, 2.23, 2.24 branches, isn't it?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.