This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- From: "sumeet.keswani at hpe dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 14:43:05 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20425] unbalanced and poor utilization of memory in glibc arenas may cause memory bloat and subsequent OOM
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Sumeet Keswani <sumeet.keswani at hpe dot com> ---
(In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #2)
> (In reply to Sumeet Keswani from comment #0)
> > Attached is the reproducer that contains the files needed to reproduce the
> > issue...
> The reproducer does not match the included .out file, and it is not clear
> how to reproduce the data you collected.
I am going to attach a tcl script to post process the stdout and create the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.