This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19409] some open() flags are undefined without _GNU_SOURCE
- From: "ldv at altlinux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 06:06:20 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19409] some open() flags are undefined without _GNU_SOURCE
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-19409-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux dot org> ---
(In reply to Isabella from comment #0)
> Users need _GNU_SOURCE to enable them, but this isn't mentioned anywhere
> in the docs. Please add it.
JFYI, open(2) manpage mentions this in "CONFORMING TO" section:
"The O_DIRECT, O_NOATIME, O_PATH, and O_TMPFILE flags are Linux-specific. One
must define _GNU_SOURCE to obtain their definitions".
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.