This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19409] New: some open() flags are undefined without _GNU_SOURCE
- From: "izaberina at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 03:32:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19409] New: some open() flags are undefined without _GNU_SOURCE
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 19409
Summary: some open() flags are undefined without _GNU_SOURCE
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: izaberina at gmail dot com
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
I'm using arch linux with glibc 2.22-3 on linux 4.2.5, and I didn't
compile glibc myself, but I downloaded the source. The line numbers are
from the latest git commit at the time of writing:
Fix getaddrinfo bug number in ChangeLog and NEWS files
O_DIRECT, O_NOATIME, O_PATH and O_TMPFILE are defined in lines 147-152 in
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/fcntl-linux.h if __USE_GNU is defined.
Users need _GNU_SOURCE to enable them, but this isn't mentioned anywhere
in the docs. Please add it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.