This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/19385] Time separator in bg_BG should be colon, not comma
- From: "dam+gnu at ktnx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 21:09:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/19385] Time separator in bg_BG should be colon, not comma
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-19385-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Damyan Ivanov <dam+gnu at ktnx dot net> ---
> My opinion is not there, but in case it is not obvious, I use comma when
> translating and writing times, and expect that the locale uses it too.
> There were no opinions against the change.
Gah, I mean I use *colon* and there were no opinions against changing the
locale to use colon. Sorry about the confusion.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.