This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/19376] regex reports "Invalid collation character" for Syriac characters
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:31:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/19376] regex reports "Invalid collation character" for Syriac characters
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-19376-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
On Fri, 18 Dec 2015, carlos at redhat dot com wrote:
> Well the localedata is updated as much as possible and we're on Unicode 8.0.0
> right now for UTF-8 charsets.
Collation, however, is much more out of date (and probably harder to
correlate with Unicode so we can make sure we're not losing desirable
local changes if we update it). See bug 14095.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.