This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nss/18991] nss_files skips large entry in database
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:19:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nss/18991] nss_files skips large entry in database
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18991-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
Created attachment 8854
Patch with nss_files tests, one of which triggers bug 18991
I used the attached collections of tests to reproduce this issue.
I tried to fix this using getline, but the whole thing turns very involved
because the existing code assumes that line read from the file is dissected in
place. There is no place to manage the memory for the buffer, so it would
always have to be copied into the caller-supplied buffer. It also does not
help that a match can only be checked after the line has been parsed
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.