This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/19356] unwind stack failed if stack including syscall on armv7
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:49:09 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/19356] unwind stack failed if stack including syscall on armv7
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-19356-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
If one function has unwind info that relates to another function (as
opposed to EXIDX_CANTUNWIND for a function with no unwind info), that's a
bug in the static linker ld that was used to link glibc, not a bug in
glibc. ld is meant to insert EXIDX_CANTUNWIND automatically for address
ranges without unwind info.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.