This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/13892] New: cexp overflow
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:39:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/13892] New: cexp overflow
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13892
Summary: cexp overflow
The cexp function has undue overflows arising from overflow in its internal
call to exp. Example (tested x86): cexp (709.8125 + 0.75 * I) overflows,
although both real and imaginary parts of the result are actually within the
range of double. (Examples with somewhat larger real part of the argument can
also show undue overflows where one part of the result should be finite and the
other infinite but instead both are infinite at present.)
I'm testing a patch for this.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.