This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/13890] New: make install does not consider prefix
- From: "teodori.serge at hotmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:33:36 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/13890] New: make install does not consider prefix
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13890
Summary: make install does not consider prefix
When building glibc-2.15 for tool chain environment, glibc "make install"
complains that "/var/db" cannot be accessed. I think the "prefix" is not
After creating the directory, it worked. "/var/db" now contains a "Makefile".
I used as "prefix" "/opt/toolchaine", so it has to be "/opt/toolchaine/var/db".
It contains as first line:
DATABASES = $(wildcard /etc/passwd /etc/group /etc/ethers /etc/protocols \
/etc/rpc /etc/services /etc/shadow /etc/gshadow \
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.