This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/13347] Threaded setuid() can wrongly report success when failing to drop privileges
- From: "bugdal at aerifal dot cx" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:37:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/13347] Threaded setuid() can wrongly report success when failing to drop privileges
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Rich Felker <bugdal at aerifal dot cx> 2012-03-17 20:37:55 UTC ---
Ping. While this feature (multi-threaded setuid) is unlikely to be used in the
real world, this bug report deals with a vulnerability that should be
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.