This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/13673] fix for incorrect FSF snail mail addresses
- From: "eggert at gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:19:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/13673] fix for incorrect FSF snail mail addresses
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #19 from Paul Eggert <eggert at gnu dot org> 2012-03-10 07:19:24 UTC ---
Created attachment 6283
patch gmp-mparam.h too
> sysdeps/mips/mips64/gmp-mparam.h was missed by the patch
Sorry. I used "Boston" to find the copyright notices, and that
file is the only one that used "Cambridge". I'm attaching
a small proposed patch to clean up that glitch.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.