This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/12994] getaddrinfo fails if response records returned in wrong order and one of them is server failure
- From: "jik at kamens dot us" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 04:24:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/12994] getaddrinfo fails if response records returned in wrong order and one of them is server failure
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens dot us> 2011-07-13 04:24:43 UTC ---
By the way, a workaround for the problem is putting "options single-request" in
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.