This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/12923] Comments in /etc/resolv.conf starting in the middle of a line are interpreted
- From: "markus.gagliardi at paytec dot ch" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 06:19:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/12923] Comments in /etc/resolv.conf starting in the middle of a line are interpreted
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Markus Gagliardi <markus.gagliardi at paytec dot ch> 2011-07-04 06:19:06 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Fix the program which generates these incorrect lines.
> Even if I'd change that this would still create problems elsewhere because ever
> since the firs appearance of this code comments aren't supported like this.
I was just confused by an OpenBSD manpage
where comments beginning in the middle of a line are allowed.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.