This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/12252] signal.h does not export SA_RESTART and friends for POSIX source
- From: "vapier at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 04:08:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/12252] signal.h does not export SA_RESTART and friends for POSIX source
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org> 2010-11-27 04:08:16 UTC ---
perhaps if you had tried using a few more words rather than being so abrasive,
we wouldnt be wasting time on this shit then. all you had to do in your fist
comment was mention that things have already been fixed in the latest git tree
for >=200809L. the point of my bug was that _POSIX_C_SOURCE wasnt being
respected at all.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.