This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/12252] New: signal.h does not export SA_RESTART and friends for POSIX source
- From: "vapier at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 01:45:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/12252] New: signal.h does not export SA_RESTART and friends for POSIX source
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Summary: signal.h does not export SA_RESTART and friends for
if you define _POSIX_SOURCE or _POSIX_C_SOURCE and include signal.h, the
SA_ONSTACK/SA_RESTART/SA_NODEFER/SA_RESETHAND defines are hidden. they seem to
only be exposed for _XOPEN_SOURCE (XPG) and for _BSD_SOURCE or _SVID_SOURCE.
but according to the POSIX spec, they are part of the extended ISO C spec which
makes them part of the POSIX base spec.
so at least for _POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 200112L, these things should be defined. i
dont have older references, so i cant look up how far standard-wise back these
should be made available.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.