This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/11929] glibc-2.12: static binaries: __getpagesize: Assertion `_rtld_global_ro._dl_pagesize != 0'
- From: "allan at archlinux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:22:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/11929] glibc-2.12: static binaries: __getpagesize: Assertion `_rtld_global_ro._dl_pagesize != 0'
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org> 2010-11-11 15:22:46 UTC ---
Yes... it is not surprising that you run into the initial bug when not
applying the patch!
The point I was making is that Fedora's hack fix fixes both the "_dl_pagesize"
issue and the "iconv" one that I pointed out. That leads me to suspect that
some part of the initialisation of static apps is still incomplete after the
application of the proposed patch. And given that changing on #ifdef fixes
both, these issues were probably introduced at the same time.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.